WED OHIO respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect against misuse of information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and/or collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or a form that you directly fill out on our website. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone for any reason.
Personal data or information entails any information that can be used to identify an individual. It does not include anonymous data. We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you from the following categories:
1. Identity Data including first name, last name, title, gender, etc.
2. Contact Data including billing address, email address, phone number(s), etc.
3. Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details. This sensitive information is stored securely and is never shared.
4. Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us.
5. Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other information about the technology or type of device you use to access www.prosperforpurpose.com.
6. Usage Data includes information about how you interact with our website.
7. Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing emails from us, as well as your communication history with us.
We also collect and use Aggregated Data (non-personal data) in order to calculate metrics such as the number of website visits, page views, or downloads. This is not considered personal data as this does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (e.g., race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, health data, or criminal history information).
Your Access to and Control of Information
You may opt-out of future communication from us at any time. You can do the following by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website (email@example.com or (216) 465-2043).
● See what data we have about you, if any.
● Change/correct any data we have about you.
● Have us delete any data we have about you.
● Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected. Note that we do not collect sensitive information, such as credit card data, via our website.
Our website’s server uses a certificate to prove our website’s identity to browsers, like Chrome. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. These two elements indicate a private and secure connection. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing, customer service, or email marketing) are granted access to personally identifiable information. This information is kept in a secure database and is never stored or duplicated where others would have access.
This website may include links to other sites, plugins or applications. Clicking on those links and/or enabling those connections may allow those websites to collect or share your data. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other such sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
From time to time, we may request information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to submit any information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and email address) and demographic information (such as zip code or age level). Contact information will be used to confirm participation and to notify you of future surveys. You will always have the option to opt-out of any emails. Survey information will be used for the purposes of improving the quality of our work and the satisfaction of our clients and our community.